residential development guide for home extensions and new dwellings 


Home Page BRegs1 CentralOrder Contact Us Advertise on this site Privacy Site Map

High Hedges: complaining to the Council

  • Published: N/A
  • Site: Planning, building and the environment


This leaflet, published in March 2005, explains what complaints local authorities can consider and how they will deal with them.

Update: Mediation UK closed late in 2006. To find your nearest community mediation service you should contact the National Mediation Helpline at 0845 6030 809 or (external link).

Note: The above publication was issued by our former department, the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM). ODPM became Communities and Local Government on 5 May 2006 - all references in the text to ODPM now refer to Communities and Local Government.



High Hedges: complaining to the council


Planning Permision in the Open Countryside